PSLE Week 23 Update

GG & BB have now started the holidays proper, but the caveat being they need to put in some hours doing PSLE studies…It’s unfair, I know, but when I see others doing six hours and more, it makes me even more anxious…

Next Saturday is BB’s test for his dream school number 1. We have applied to two schools for DSA and this test is for his first choice school. There will also be a test for the second choice school, but the date is not yet released.

GG’s application to her first choice school has also been submitted, and now we need to wait and see if she will be sent the invitation to audition at the school.

We’re finally on with our movie plans today and hopefully the movie should be worth the wait!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s